- Excellence in everything we do. Excellence demands a high standard of the company and everyone in it – and it demands holding ourselves accountable to that standard. Excellence is a standard which does not settle for second best, but constantly works toward the very best. Excellence refuses to tolerate mediocrity. Finally, excellence demands that our work is done with the highest possible attention to detail and with an uncompromising concern for quality.
- Highest integrity. High moral, ethical, and professional standards with a firm conviction that compromise of any kind is not an option. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code. Integrity is a commitment to honest dealings and truthfulness in our activities and in our relationships with people. We stand behind our work and are honest both internally and also externally with our customers.
- Trustworthy. In the end, all business involves trust. We desire to be a company that is committed to doing what is right so that we gain the trust of our customers. To be trustworthy also means that our processes are reliable in order to achieve a consistent result. Finally, being trustworthy means that we stand behind our work, no matter what.
- Service-oriented. First and foremost, we are in business to serve our customers, and we endeavor to never forget that. To be service oriented is to commit both to an attitude of service as well as to the action of serving. We look for opportunities to say yes to our customers when they need our help. By committing to serve others, we develop and strengthen long-term relationships.
- Caring for others. The temptation in business is to only care for what drives revenue and profit. Yet the success of any business is dependent on the individuals who make up the business, as well as the individuals who work for our customers and suppliers. That’s why we strive to show genuine care and concern for each of them.
- Good stewards. We recognize that our resources are limited and that we have a duty to use them responsibly. We commit to financial accountability at all levels to ensure that we minimize wasteful spending and that we make prudent investments. We commit to the highest quality of workmanship in order to minimize work that must be redone due to quality issues and/or waste.